pajar

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자떡장사 조회 8회 작성일 2022-12-08 22:00:50 댓글 0

본문

PAJAR CANADA | SoHo STORE OPENING

Pajar Canada is happy to have landed in New York.
Welcome to our new flagship store in SoHo! Take a peek inside and enjoy the best moments from our grand opening on October 20, 2021, a night that will certainly go down in Pajar history.

Pajar Canada est heureux d’avoir atterri à New York.
Bienvenue dans notre tout nouveau magasin phare à SoHo! Jetez un coup d’oeil à l’intérieur et appréciez nos meilleurs moments lors de notre grande soirée d’ouverture du 20 octobre 2021, une soirée qui marquera l’histoire de Pajar.

PAJAR CANADA | ICE GRIPPER

Get ready to break the ice with Pajar Canada’s Ice-Gripper boots, featuring patented technology to help prevent slips and falls this winter. Designed for harsh winter conditions, these ice grippers will keep you surefooted on ice and snow. The foldable cleats are designed to help you walk and work more confidently in slippery winter conditions. Be prepared to enjoy this winter with confidence!

Préparez-vous à briser la glace avec les bottes à crampons de Pajar Canada ! Dotées d'une technologie brevetée et conçues pour les conditions hivernales difficiles, ces bottes à crampons rétractables vous permettront d'avoir une adhérence optimale sur la glace et la neige. Elles sont conçues spécifiquement pour vous aider à marcher et travailler avec plus de confiance et vous aideront à prévenir les chutes cet hiver. Préparez-vous à profiter de cet hiver en toute confiance!

#Pajar #PajarCanada #IceGripper
ourpinkangel : Pajar makes the best boots. We have 3 pairs of the ice grippers and love them. Definitely an excellent choice for ice in the winter!
kyle sampson : Picked up a pair and love them perfect for icey winters
Righteous Red : These look like fantastic boots
vegasbee : Got me ice #gripper shoes for #winter #hiking #adventures!
#Pajar Made in Canada FA !!!
Gasdrinker : Pajar quality is epic.

PAJAR CANADA | HERITAGE COLLECTION

Made in the heart of Montreal since 1963, Pajar Canada’s Heritage Collection fuses the ultimate in performance and comfort with expert artisan craftsmanship. With over five generations of shoemaking expertise and knowledge, the Heritage Collection is designed and produced entirely in our family-owned factory in Montreal, Quebec.

Pajar Canada proudly employs 80 skilled Canadian artisans, some of whom have been crafting our boots for over 30 years. Entirely seam-sealed and 100% waterproof, the Heritage Collection features genuine shearling lining as well as the finest grade genuine leathers imported from Italy, with a comfort rating of -40°C / -40°F.

Fabriquée au cœur de Montréal depuis 1963, la collection Héritage de Pajar Canada unie le summum de la performance et du confort à un savoir-faire artisanal expert. Avec plus de cinq générations d'héritage et de maîtrise dans le domaine de la cordonnerie, cette collection est entièrement conçue et produite dans notre usine familiale à Montréal, Québec.

Pajar Canada emploie fièrement 80 artisans canadiens qualifiés, dont certains confectionnent nos bottes depuis plus de 30 ans. Entièrement scellée et 100% imperméable, la collection Héritage présente une doublure en peau de mouton véritable ainsi que des cuirs authentiques de la meilleure qualité importés d'Italie, avec un indice de confort de -40 ° C / -40 ° F.

#PajarCanada #Pajar #Heritage
@blissfullyunhinged2316 : Despite its short length, this video is tastefully exquisite and wonderfully intimate! To witness but a glimpse at the required steps that go in the making of a boot, we have a more appreciative understanding of the dedication behind the handmade crafts made right here at home!
@dcarmelitathomas : Been wearing your boots and coats for a few years now, the quality and pricing is superb. Wearing my pajar coats and boots are the best part of winter
@user-tm7jl7jp2w : Quality stuff here, boots and video alike!
@clementamphyon4938 : Bonjour,
Quels types de montage réalisez-vous sur les semelles? Est-ce que c'est un Goodyear? Vous faites des cousus norvégiens sur certaines paires?
Merci pour la précision.
@smecherie : Hello from Romania. I was searching for a pair of shoes and I found this brand . Didn't know anything about it but I think I will buy a pair.

#pajar

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 12,204건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.hd-land.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz